2. Coaching, Content, and Honor Code
2.A. About Coaching
The Coaches that provide services through TheraHive are independent contractors who are not our employees, agents, and representatives. The Platform’s role includes enabling Coaching services while the Coaching services themselves are the responsibility of the Coach who provides them. If you feel the Coaching services provided by the Coach do not fit your needs or expectations, you may request to be transitioned to another group led by a different Coach. Though we shall endeavor to quickly shift you to the new Coach, such availability may be limited and may require that you wait an indeterminate amount of time for a new group to start. TheraHive does not guarantee the availability of specific Coach for any Course. However, if you are not transitioned to another group within a reasonable time, as determined by TheraHive and not exceeding 90 consecutive days, you may request a pro-rated refund for the remaining portion of that Course. TheraHive reserves the right to change instructors, without notice, at any time for any reason.
2.B. Course Availability
TheraHive coordinates Hives of Students that are typically between six and ten people. As such, commencing a Course, on a particular date and with a specific weekly meeting time is dependent upon having enough enrolled students for that date and time. If not enough students are enrolled, we may have to postpone the commencement of the Course until the next scheduled commencement date and time.
2.C. Requirements for continued enrollment
Students are required to actively participate in a course in order to remain enrolled. If you miss two live sessions without prior notice to us and receiving our permission to do so, you will be required to purchase a one-on-one makeup lesson with a Coach to remain enrolled. If you miss more than two consecutive live sessions, without attending makeup lessons, you will be removed from the Course.
2.D. Platform Features and Services
Our platform includes a range of features supporting our blended learning model. The following sections describe some of the features and how they are made available.
2.D.1. Community Access- Policy, and Code of Conduct
Our platform includes community features that enable Students to get support from members of their Hive and from Coaches between live sessions. Participation in this community is contingent upon your respectful use and participation. The community is a place to discuss your experience with your Course and to benefit from the insights and support of your fellow students and Coach. As such we expect you to follow this code of conduct:
- Don't challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may;
- Do not post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Do not post material that is defamatory, threatening, harassing, unlawful, obscene, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity. TheraHive retains the sole discretion to determine whether certain content falls within the above list;
- Do not post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Do not repeat or continue to disrupt the normal flow of discussion, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form) after receiving a warning with respect to your behavior;
- Do not post/share any chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Do not impersonate another person;
- Do not distribute viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Do not harvest, scrape, or otherwise collect information about others, including names, telephone numbers, email addresses;
- Do not allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting/commenting/participating in a Course;
- Do not spam;
- Do not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person’s use or participation in a Course or which, in the sole discretion of TheraHive, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Do not post any personally identifiable information (PII) (like name, phone number, email address, or IP address) of you or of anyone else or protected health information (PHI) in the discussions (e.g., screenshots with PII/PHI). Uploading media like images or video of other people without their consent is strictly prohibited, or your personal contact information such as phone numbers or email addresses;
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you;
- Do not attend any TheraHive sessions while inebriated;
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted.
Consequently, we reserve the right to (but are not obligated to) do any or all of the following:
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the code of conduct stated in the Terms, and in our sole discretion, remove or request the removal of such communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with our code of conduct.
- Terminate your access to any or all portions of the Platform and our Services.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication internally or to law enforcement agencies (pursuant to a supporting court order/notice).
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Platform, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
For every incident of unauthorized access that is attributable to you or arises out of your use/misuse of the Platform and Services, or sharing of your login credentials with a third party, you shall be responsible to make good any monetary loss that TheraHive suffers as a consequence.
2.D.2. Modifications, Termination, Interruption, and Disruptions of the Platform
Our platform depends on our own software, hardware, and connectivity but also on that of third party providers. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the Platform’s reliability and accessibility, you understand and agree that no platform can be 100% reliable and accessible, and so we cannot guarantee that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted or that it will be accessible, consistent, timely, or error-free at all times.
Basis the above, you understand and agree that our service may require modification, suspension, or they could be disrupted from time to time, including during the period of your Course and we may not be able to notify you in advance. We will use reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Services, however, you agree that we will not be liable for such issues and for any losses or damages that are caused by any of the aforementioned issues.
2.D.3. Honor Code
All Students participating in the class must agree to abide by the following code:
- My answers to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments will be my own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- I will not make solutions to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments available to anyone else (except to the extent an assignment explicitly permits sharing solutions). This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any solutions provided by the Course staff or others.
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
2.E.1. Intellectual Property & Copyrighted Content
All of the content available on or through the Platform, with the exception of embedded content from third party sources, is the property of TheraHive and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the content received through the Service to any third party. All software and accompanying documentation made available for download from the Platform is the copyrighted work of TheraHive. Any copy made of information obtained through the Platform must include all applicable copyright notices. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of the Platform and Services.
"TheraHive" is a copyrighted term. All rights reserved. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, TheraHive hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non transferable, and non-exclusive license to use the software, network facilities, content, and documentation on and in the Service to the extent, and only to the extent, necessary to access and use the Platform/Services.
The license granted herein does not permit you to, and you agree not to: (1) modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create derivative works of the Platform or allow a third party, whether directly or indirectly (including, but not limited to the direct or indirect use of wizards, agents, bots, or other utilities), to modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create derivative works of the Service; or (2) transfer, distribute, sell, lease, rent, disclose or provide access to the Service to any third party or use the Service to provide service bureau, time sharing, or other services to third parties.
2.E.2. User Generated Content
During your participation in a Course there will be opportunities to generate content in the form of updates, homework assignments, practice recordings, and other forms. Such content is generally submitted through the Platform and will be kept as part of your student record unless we are specifically asked to remove it.
TheraHive reserves the right to use this content for research, teaching, Course development, and promotional purposes, and only in ways that do not reveal your identity.
2.E.3. Third Party Content
The TheraHive Platform may include links to third-party websites and applications. You are solely responsible for evaluating whether you want to access or use them. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any features, content, advertising, products, or other materials on other websites or applications. You assume all risk and we disclaim all liability arising from your use of them.
2.E.4. Copyright Infringement Claims
TheraHive reserves the right to remove any content or any other material or information available on or through our Platform, at any time, for any reason. TheraHive otherwise complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512, as amended), and responds to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Section E.5. describes the procedure that should be followed to file a notification of alleged copyright infringement with TheraHive.
2.E.5. Notification of Alleged Copyright infringement
If you have objections to copyrighted content or material made available on or through our Platform, you may submit a notification to us as set forth in Section 12, with such notification marked with attention to our designated agent, the TheraHive Compliance Officer.
Any notification to TheraHive under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) alleging copyright infringement must include all of the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right being infringed;
- An identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the content or material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on our Platform;
- Information sufficient for TheraHive to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the content or material of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A signed statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
2.F. No Academic Credit
TheraHive does not confer any academic credit for completion of our Courses.